Coface pursues its strategy of innovation, expanding its online offer with Policy Master
Coface pursues its strategy of innovation, expanding its online offer with Policy Master, an online application that will help our clients in managing their policy more efficiently
Coface facilitates with this new online application credit management teams’ risk management by reducing administrative work and introducing alerts and notifcations for clients
Complementary and fully interfaced with CofaNet Essentials, Policy Master has been designed to simplify clients' daily management of credit insurance cover, and making this more reliable. The services offered online help companies to secure and to optimise management of their policies by reducing operational risk.
CofaNet Policy Masterprovides the company with a real vision of its exposure to buyer-related risks. The tool evaluates the actual outstanding amount per buyer from accounting data and compares it to the amount granted by Coface. Suitable actions are then proposed to the client, such as alerts to notify the client of when any set limits are exceeded or to inform the company of approaching deadlines for the declaration of overdue accounts. The company can then better understand the trade risk and increase its longevity by concentrating on solvent and robust buyers.
The main benefits at a glance:
- Save time and never miss a deadline
- Alerts on invoices which exceeded the maximum credit period
- Alerts on notifying overdue accounts and request for intervention
- Efficient management & Cost saving – Optimize your cover and contract management
- Analysis of outstanding and cover (overall, country and buyer level)
- Alerts on non covered invoices – quick request for a higher cover
- View on never used limits – quick deletion or reduction of the limit
- Secure online tool
- No intervention on the IT system of the client
- Personlized access code
- No data in the cloud
As the tool is designed and hosted by Coface, the accounting information provided by corporate clients remains fully confidential.
 CofaNet: online platform for managing Coface credit insurance policies
Tel.: +359 2 821 37 71
Head of Marketing & Communications
Tel.: +359 882 481 411
76A, James Bourchier Blvd.,
Business center Hill Tower