Coface CEE Top 500
The 13th release of the top 500 companies in Central and Eastern Europe - Edition 2021
ABOUT tHE STUDY
In 2021, Coface has launched the 13th edition of the Top 500 companies in Central and Eastern Europe - Coface CEE Top 500.
Find out what new companies entered the ranking, by clicking the link HERE.
Read the latest CEE Top 500, and find out which companies took advantage of the economic environment, which country businesses are the largest income earners in CEE, and which sector was on top again in 2021. The ranking reflects the region’s economic activity for the previous year, presents a future outlook, describes the economic condition of the 500 largest companies in CEE by their turnover and depicts CEE as a region of prosperity.
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - 2020 EDITION
The13th annual Coface CEE Top 500 ranking, answers questions, such as:
- How have CEE countries adapted to the new pandemic environment?
- Do the same sectors as the year before still occupy the podium?
- Why are Polish businesses the largest income earners in CEE?
- What is the name of the company that moved up 345 positions in the ranking?
- Which factors contributed to the CEE region’s growth?
- Which are the sectors which generate 54% of the total revenue?
- What company tops this year’s ranking? And what companies fell out of the top 500?