Currently Coface Bulgaria is looking to recruit ...
For fourth consecutive year Coface Bulgaria is pleased to invite motivated, ambitious and hardworking young talents to apply for summer paid internship. For nearly 70 years Coface, a world leader in credit insurance, has been helping to make businesses durable and contributing to the creation of sustainable wealth worldwide. Every day, the Group’s 4,406 employees from 70 nationalities secure the sales made by our 37 000 client companies in over 200 countries.
If You want to:
- expand your theoretical knowledge and develop practical skills;
- tart your career path in an international company;
- know the benefits and challenges of the real business world;
- continue your education in Bulgaria.
And you :
- are 2nd or 3rd year in University;
- study in International Economic Relations, Finance, Business Administration, or Marketing specialty;
- have at least 4.50 as a result from all exams;
- have an advance knowledge in English.
Than we want to show you the business world from the inside. If you are ready to be challenged, if you are not afraid of overload, if you want to be mentored by specialists with big experience in insurance, fiannce, banking and sales than you want to be our intern.
We can offer:
- 3 months of paid internship;
- work in international company;
- understanding of the corporate culture, with its unique workflow and business model of Coface;
- valuable practical knowledge and skills by working on specific tasks and projects;
- tutoring and mentoring from experienced professionals;
- opportunity to get acquainted with the activities of the various departments in the organization;
- you to identify our own potential for development;
- a real opportunity for employment in Coface after completion of the internship. Students participated in the Internship programs in 2014 already occupy responsible positions in the company.
Please send your CV in English till 15th May 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the best candidates will be invited for interview.