8th Coface Country Risk Conference - 2023
On 26th of April, 2023 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at "Hilton" Sofia hotel will be held the 8th Coface Country Risk Conference. This year's event is under the motto: "Stability in Turbulent Times". As a leading international company in the field of risk management and credit insurance, Coface actively implements policies to contribute to economic and social development. We are proud that due to this we create better trading conditions for the business and managed to establish ourselves as the market leader in the country.
One of our important initiatives contributing to the improvement of the business environment is the Annual Risk Management Conference. Coface Country Risk conferences have been held for nearly 30 years in more than 20 countries around the world. In Bulgaria, they have established themselves as an important socio-economic forum that gathers hundreds of business and political representatives and provides answers to many important questions. Given the changes in the world of trade and business climate, we decided to dedicate the Eighth Coface Country Risk Conference to the theme "Stability in Turbulent Times".
The 2023 program will include a half-day event with several plenary presentations and two panel discussions dedicated to important and useful topics related to the political and economic risks that affect business. What are the prospects for development? What are the biggest concerns and threats we face?
The Coface Chief Economist, Grzegorz Sielewicz, will review and analyze the country risks, and Plamen Dimitrov, Country Manager of Coface Bulgaria, will present trending data on sector risk analysis and, respectively, on prospective markets.
*Subject to further corrections!
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Registration;
1:35 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Greetings:
- Stephane Delahaye – Chairman if the Board of Directors of the French-Bulgarian Industrial & Commercial Chamber;
- Plamen Dimitrov – Manager, Coface Bulgaria;
1:45 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Coface: Country Risk Panorama 2023:
- Grzegorz Sielewicz – Coface Chief Economist for Central and Eastern Europe (on site);
2:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Keynote presentation: "The great political risks facing the country - an uncertain future?";
- Parvan Simeonov – Sociologist, political scientist and executive director of Gallup International;
2:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Panel Discussion 1: Political Risks Impacting the Business:
- MODERATOR – Anna Tsolova (journalist);
- Yani Dragov - CEO of Smart Organic AD;
- Evgeny Kanev - Financier, Doctor of Economics;
- Milen Keremedchiev – Diplomat, politician, former Deputy Minister of Economy and Foreign Affairs;
- Konstantin Veselinov – CEO of Centio;
- Business development in conditions of political instability;
- What would be the expectations of business under a possible new government? What would companies expect from a possible new service management?;
- Clash of values - Euro-Atlantic perspectives versus Eastern ones - where is Bulgaria on the map?;
- The impact of the energy crisis and new energy policies;
- The lack of skilled labor and the level of unemployment – what policies are businesses implementing to address the problem?;
- How does the migration wave affect human capital? Is there a good level of integration?;
- Cyber threats in 2023;
3:30 p.m. - 3:50 p.m. Coffee break
4:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Coface: Sector Risks Panorama 2023:
- Plamen Dimitrov – Country Manager of Coface Bulgaria;
4:15 p.m. -5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion 2: Economic Risks Impacting the Business:
- MODERATOR – Asen Grigorov (journalist);
- Milena Dragiiska – CEO of Lidl Bulgaria;
- Levon Hampartsumyan – Banker, President of the Bulgarian Forum of Business Leaders
- Elvin Guri – Investor, entrepreneur, CEO of Invenio Partners;
- Biser Manolov – Leading financier, Chairman of the Board of Directors of RYVYL;
- Instability in financial markets;
- Are we in a recession? What's ahead?;
- Supply chains - will they regain rhythm?;
- Rising interest rates - what impact does it have on business?;
- The influence of central banks on the fiscal policy of EU countries and Bulgaria;
- The introduction of the Euro in Bulgaria - what are the expectations?;
- Inflation "cuts" the cost structure and profit margins of many businesses - what are the helpful moves?;
- Investment opportunities despite the banking crisis - is it possible?
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Cocktail
FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
Participation in the conference for customers and partners of Coface is at preferential prices. Please mark it in advance in the registration form!
EXCLUSIVE PRICES FOR COFACE CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS:
Early registration until 01.04.2023.
- BGN 100 (51 Euros);
- -30% of the price for a second participant from the same company – BGN 70 (Euro 36);
- -40% of the price for each subsequent participant from the same company – BGN 60 (31 Euros);
Standard registration until 26.04.2023.
- BGN 150 (€77);
- -30% of the price for a second participant from the same company – BGN 105 (Euro 54);
- -40% of the price for each subsequent participant from the same company – BGN 90 (Euro 58);
PRICES FOR STANDARD GUESTS:
Early registration until 04/01/2023.
- BGN 300 (153 Euros);
- -30% of the price for a second participant from the same company – BGN 210 (107 Euros);
- -40% of the price for each subsequent participant from the same company – BGN 180 (92 Euros);
Standard registration until 26.04.2023.
- BGN 350 (179 Euros)
- -30% of the price for a second participant from the same company – BGN 245 (125 Euros)
- -40% of the price for each subsequent participant from the same company – BGN 210 (Euro 107);
*All prices include VAT!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Todor Tsvetanov – Head of Marketing and Communications;
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org;
Phone: +359 (2) 821 37 35 / +359 882 481 411;
Tel.: +359 2 821 37 71
Head of Marketing & Communications
Tel.: +359 882 481 411
76A, James Bourchier Blvd.,
Business center Hill Tower