Coface posts 2014 results in line with objectives and proposes distribution of €0.48 per share
- Turnover +1.6% at constant scope and exchange rates
- Solid client retention rate, at 89,2 % and new contracts production up 7%
- Improvement in combined ratio after reinsurance to 79,7% (- 2,8 points2)
- Current operating income3 +20,7%4 and net income group share +23,2%5, at constant scope and exchange rates
- Net income per share of €0.80, distribution rate 60%1 of net income
(Variations in % expressed in comparison to results at 31 December 2013)
Jean-Marc Pillu, CEO of the Coface Group, commented:
“We are pleased to publish full-year results in line with our expectations. Coface has once again demonstrated the pertinence of its profitable growth model this year. Our innovative product offering, appropriate distribution channels, extensive international presence and prudent risk management have all contributed to the significant improvement in our results.”
KEY FIGURES AS AT 31 DECEMBER 2014
The board of directors of Coface SA examined the consolidated financial statements for the period ending 31 December 2014 during its meeting held on 17 February 2015. The data relating to the full-year 2014 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee. Unaudited financial statements.
42 Petar Parchevich str.
Tel.: 359 2 821 37 35